Tuesday, October 13, 2009

再转台 MNP again~~~ Hotlink to DiGi~~~


Since MNP launched in October 2008 till today... I already MNP 3x number (2x U-Mobile & 1x Hotlink) to DiGi....

MNP to DiGi is absolutely FREE, but some phone shops may request you to buy Reload Card from them before helping you to MNP to DiGi (you can report this to DiGi because this is considers 'misconduct').

Yesterday I did MNP again, from Hotlink to DiGi.
Just brought my IC & tell them my current number to MNP.
I applied arround 1pm, get a MNP SIM in advanced, waited till arround 7pm. Receipt 2x SMS, one from Maxis & another from DiGi. Then I replaced the new SIM Card to my phone... bingo... get a new balance RM1.01 with One Year Validity.

The same:-
1. switch over time is arround 7pm.
2. new balance RM1.01
3. Validity - One Year.

The diferences:-
1. last year, after MNP to DiGi, I only can log in OCS after 3days time. Yesterday, 8pm I already can register & login my OCS.
2. no need photocopy of the IC, the DiGi Center have the SmartCard Reader to identified/input your details.




Experience with Hotlink
During One Months playing with HotLink, found that thier e-Statement is not accurate.
From e-Statement, my past one month usuage is only RM2.86. My Last balance is RM0.12 (*122#).
My Starter Pack initial balance is RM5, so where is the RM2.02 无端端不见了(RM5.00-RM2.86-RM0.12) missing!!??? GONE WITH THE WIND!!!??? or, being transfer as 'credit buffer'?? The e-Statement didnt provide the details?

And, when my balance is less than 15 cents, I'm not even can make a 'missed call' nor SMS out.

Their default setting of missed call is "Missed Call Alert", this is s good move, rather than DiGi is default to VoiceMail.

Their Web Portal also not that stable, always have Log In Error.


And, after tried for 3 times, it'll prompt a password clue which you never enter before??!! so, how you going to get your password and log in?
If you insist to try again, end up your Web Portal Account will be locked, and you have to call their Customer Support for a reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment