Monday, October 19, 2009

再转台 MNP again~~~ DiGi to Maxis Hotlink~~~

Day 1
Call to Maxis Support Center, enquiries about MNP to Hotlink. Maxis Operator gave another number for me to call, but the Hotlink Customer Support still failed to give me any information.

Day 2
Online Hotlink website, wanna to MNP to Hotlink thru their website. Result: "this service is temporary not available".

Day 3
1pm, walk in to a Maxis Service Center, get a Q number (2 numbers different from the display board), but waited for 45min (may be due to lunch hour).
The Customer Service agent, AMU, an Indian lady, wrote down my phone number which going to be ported, photocopy my NRIC, then gave me the replacement SIM card. Immediately my phone recv a sms: "Thank you for your request to move to Maxis. We are waiting for your current service provider to confirm & will notify you as soon as your request is processed".
I asked AMU, how long is the validity after port in, she told me is One Year (happy to hear that, but sure???).

12 midnight, my DiGi line still active...

Day 4
6am, my DiGi line still active... (in fact, this number is expired on today... but surprises I still can use it to call out)

2009-10-22 09:49:00 DiGi SMS:-
"Your request to transfer out from DiGi is currently in process by your new service provider. For further assistance, please call your new service provider."

2009-10-22 09:49:06 Maxis SMS:-
Maxis welcomes you and is ready to serve you. Please replace your current SIM with the Maxis SIM within 2 hours. For further queries, please call 1800 821 123"

Hence, immediately I reset my handphone, "SIM card registration failed".
Replaced with new Hotlink SIM Card, call my another number to do the 'activation' call. Select 2, English as my default language.

*122#
Account Balance: RM0.39, top-up by 21.11.2009 to keep making calls/SMS.
:( the validity after port in Maxis is One Month, not One Year.

2009-10-22 10:19:50 DiGi SMS:-
"Your request to transfer out from DiGi was successful. We thank you for being a DiGi customer and hope that we can serve you again in the near future."
Ya, will consider to port back DiGi. :P


MNP to Hotlink
1. switch over time is arround 10am.
2. new balance RM0.39
3. Validity - One Month.

3 comments:

  1. hi, just wanted to ask. how's your experience after the MNP. I heard some users get spam messages from the telcos right after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the validity of mnp now is only 5 days. 39 cents credit same as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw if u guys 1 2 do mnp to maxis can look for me. i can do for free and no need que in centre. besides, i also do mnp to celcom and umobile for free too. pls whatsapp me at 0124904888.

    ReplyDelete