Thursday, August 27, 2009

Initial Setup - DiGi Ambassador

I'm a DiGi "Hardcore" Supporter for more than 10years.
Currently I'm owned 1x DiGi Postpaid & 4x DiGi Prepaid numbers.
Many of my friends are asking me why I'm so support DiGi? I dun have 'share' with DiGi, but thanks to DiGi for bringing a 'competitive' mobile service to our local market (良性公平竞争会带来改革与进步,而最后得益最大的将会是消费者。), especially Prepaid, if not, the price for our mobile services will be 'sky high'.

I found that DiGi's [Corporat Milestone] (http://www.digi.com.my/aboutdigi/corporate/easyabt_coview_milestones.do?myear=2009) is not enough for telling the 'fact' of DiGi. Someone need to take initiative record down what is happening to DiGi, the good and the bad from the user's perspective, hence this blog is formed. :D

Any comment & suggestion please email me at:-
digi.ambassador@gmail.com


This blog was started 28/8/2009. But the Visitor Counter is intentionally set to 24 May 1995. :)

(c) All Logo and Trademark 'copied & altered' from DiGi Website are copyright to DiGi TELECOMMUNICATIONS SDN. BHD.

No comments:

Post a Comment